• We need to balance all aspects(wealth, health, relation & spirituality) of our life situation. We should not maximize one aspect at the cost of other aspects. Let us optimize and enjoy the journey!
• To make money we lose our health and to restore our health we lose money….We live as if we never going to die and die as if we never lived.
• A quote is worth mentioning here:
"First, I was dying to finish my high school & start my college And then I was dying to finish my college and start working. Then I was dying to marry and have children And I was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work peacefully. Then I was dying to retire and now I am dying…And suddenly I realized I forgot to live".
• Money is supposed to make our life journey fun & joyful. Let us learn something about Money!!It is our birth-right to be rich and prosperous. It is our birth-right to lead a first class life. Money is man’s greatest tool hence appreciate and respect this. There is nothing wrong with money but wrong with perceptions. If things go wrong they go wrong because of mishandling, never pass on blames to money.
• Both scarcity and abundance will be a part of this world we can always choose one of them. Whatever we choose we will get it as a reality in our life. Things are created twice first in the mind then in reality.
• What are your money rules. List them down. Consciously we all want to be rich but unconsciously we are afraid because of our money messages/rules.We have a money blue print. We have a money-thermostat. We have set our upper limit and lower limit based on our experiences, understanding & conditioning.
- ve rules
Save for the rainy days
Save for the shiny days
Money does not grow on trees
Money grows on ideas, I have brilliant ideas.
Money is not everything.
Money is in everything.
Money spoils people.
Good money can be generated with good values. I have good values.
Money makes money
Creative ideas make money. I have plenty of them.
We don’t take a single paise when we die.
This applies to your dress also why wear any dress. It is our duty to be rich. It is a sin to be poor.
• Self esteem is directly proportional to money.
• Money = Emotions
• Prosperity = (time + physical money + emotional money).
• Money is directly proportional to action.
• Freedom = letting go of past or negative emotions
• Increase in money is directly proportional to gratitude/love
• Good money decision = balance of head & heart.
• Life is not one single transaction.
• Time is here & now.
• Clean up! Not just your home or office but your relationships both personal and professional. You can't work at your best if your life is full of clutter.
• It may sound harsh but let go of those people who suck the energy right out of you, leaving you feeling like a wet dish rag. Throw out anything in your home or office that you haven't used for over a year. You'll be amazed at how light and creative you feel once you've cleaned up your life!
I HOPE THESE RULES & FORMULA WILL HELP YOU MANAGE MONEY FOR LASTING HAPPINESS. GOOD LUCK.